Ravensburger games path: Dwarf`s route
Distance 1.67 km
Duration 1:00 Hours
Throughout the whole summer season you can explore the Ravensburger games path on your own. Never before has hiking been more varied and fun for children.Eight games houses and seven activity places are scatteredin the hiking region of Grächen. The games houses aresmall wooden chalets furnished with benches and a table with an incorporated board game. An additional option includes: A games rucksack with action toys and instructionscanbe obtained from the Tourist Office Grächen after paying a deposit. The games passport is also available at the Tourist Office. In each small chalet and the playstation you find a safe with a stamp for postmarking on the passport. When the passport is filled with postmarks, the children receive a little surprise when they hand it into the Tourist Office. In addition, you take part in a lottery draw for an attractive prize at the end of the season.
Quality of the experience
Village square - playground - Chäschermatten - Thomas Platter Path - village square. This route includes the play stations 13 The mad labyrinth, 14 The turning stone and 15 The SiSu mountaineer.
From Visp you take the train to St. Niklaus. There you change to the bus, which gets you to Grächen every half hour. On weekends a direct bus operates from Visp to Grächen.
- Rhône Valley: Via Martigny - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus
- Car transport Lötschberg: Via Kandersteg - Goppenstein - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (bls.ch/e/autoverlad/)
- Car transport Furka: Via Andermatt - Realp - Oberwald - Brig - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (Car transport Furka)
- Tessin/Simplon: Via Lugano - Centovalli - Domodossola - Brig - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (Car transport Simplon)
- good footwear
- clothing suitable for the weather: always carry a waterproof jacket
- hat or cap
- bottle for water
- binoculars (optional)
- hiking poles (optional)
- printout of this hike (click «Print» icon, to download)